• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Selling of majority of Oakley collection - all £100 ono

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
still got plenty left guys

Some people reacted to this post.
List of what's left?

What kind of older stuff do you have like racing jacket / vintage items or is everything newer

had some great deals with this forum member - bought three pairs in good faith but then things turned sour on the fourth pair; paid for a pair of uranium jawbreakers but he failed to deliver. have made numerous attempts to resolve with him but he has failed to cooperate. he was last on the forum on 6th november so is still active.

if anybody has any contact details i would be happy to know. all i have is a mobile number....

Username Hidden said:
had some great deals with this forum member - bought three pairs in good faith but then things turned sour on the fourth pair; paid for a pair of uranium jawbreakers but he failed to deliver. have made numerous attempts to resolve with him but he has failed to cooperate. he was last on the forum on 6th november so is still active.

if anybody has any contact details i would be happy to know. all i have is a mobile number....

I take it that you paid F&F on that fourth pair. Maybe the seller just waited for an opportunity to strike. But hoping it get resolve soon.

Anyway, did the previous orders got return address?

Username Hidden said:
Hmm, a member with no trading history who doesn't want to follow the rules. Yeah, I'll pass.
And for over $300 each pair? Wow.

Username Hidden said:
And for over $300 each pair? Wow.
This was necro-posted when a deal went sour.

You dealt with someone who didn't have common courtesy to follow the f*cking rules. Not sure why this thread didn't get nuked right off the bat. Bunch of goddamn thieves and the lack of policing the rules lets people get hosed.

The thread nuked and PM abilities revoked for 48 hours if you knowingly break the rules and don't correct after being pointed to the answer.

Username Hidden said:
This was necro-posted when a deal went sour.

You dealt with someone who didn't have common courtesy to follow the f*cking rules. Not sure why this thread didn't get nuked right off the bat. Bunch of goddamn thieves and the lack of policing the rules lets people get hosed.

The thread nuked and PM abilities revoked for 48 hours if you knowingly break the rules and don't correct after being pointed to the answer.
What I dont understand is how somebody sells 3 pairs flawlessly, then gets shady on the 4th. Strange. If he was baiting someone, wouldnt he do it on the 2nd pair?

First hit is free and you lose the first few bets for the pay off later.

Hope the op has an explanation to the buyer.

Username Hidden said:
Follow the established rules and you wont need anyone to "give you a break"

So how much were the Racing Jackets anyway? Real money not made up stuff.
Don't give the guy such a hard time.....I think he understands from the FIRST reply.

Back