• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Selling Off Almost Of My Collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, it feels like I haven't been on here in at least maybe 3 years, so much has changed...
Anyway, about 2 years ago, I stopped working for Oakley after a falling out of sorts. Ever since then, I thought that I would leave the door open in case there the fire for collecting came back. In this case however, it hasn't.

These are all negotiable, the prices are what I have listed to my local AZ CL account. Not been getting to many bites there, so I thought about opening it up here. X-Squared will be listed in the X-Metal forum

Prices going for lowest to highest. I don't make on here much as you can tell, so if you could, reply to me by email, cmstevens2@yahoo.com or by six zero two - seven one seven - seven eight nine one. Identify if your from the forum, as I'll be more likely to be more flexible with you. PayPal ready of course.

Forgive me if pics are too large. If I don't respond, I'm probably at working, sleeping, or with family. I'll do my best to be as prompt as possible. Prices and pix are listed from lowest to highest with description. Shipped to US only. I'll take care of shipping costs, unless you want it expedited.

If any of these are locally sold or pending local sale, I'll keep you updated. Sundays and Mondays I have off, unless I inform you otherwise.

Oakley Dispatch II - Polished Black w/ Jade Iridium lenses - $70

Still comes with original bag, box, and interchangeable icons. A few scratches, very light and barely noticable.
32BCEF12.jpg
32BCEF12.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Email sent on marine fades.

Email sent, I'll take the Tens

Frogs, Tens pending sale

Back off on them antix! :p

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your loss of interest. Best wishes going forward whatever path you take!

Pm sent on that inmate

I think that's what it is anyway

They're Probation, the shield lens brother of the Inmate
polished%20gold-dark%20grey.jpg

SOLD: Frogskins (Marine Fade), Tens.
Pending: DB Antix

Back