1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell my pitboss 1 and 2 both matte black, they are both in immaculate shape since they have just been tried on, also with all boxes elite micro fiber for pb1 and paperwork. Ended up liking my rootbeers more. Pictures on request and will post a few when I get home. Just want the word out.
    Pitboss 1 $550 usd gs
    Pitboss 2 $270 usd gs

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would like to see pics of the PB1:)

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling pitboss 2 and 1 matte black - image.jpg Selling pitboss 2 and 1 matte black - image.jpg Selling pitboss 2 and 1 matte black - image.jpg So apperently I. Can't find the paper work or outer box for this pair... Which is extremely upsetting, so I guess as of now I'm selling these without them. Still perfect still had plastic on arms and no scratches anywhere or even cleaning swirls. Also the a wasn't showing up to well but you can kind of make it out. If anyone's interested in a better pic of it or more, pm me and I'll be more than happy too

Selling pitboss 2 and 1 matte black - image.jpg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    66.7%
    Taking any trades

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    None atm

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump, will trade both for the black color way ott.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump