• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Selling Some Pairs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
It's for my brother, let me get in touch with him and see if he's keen on them. I know he has a thing for one of the Fives models, I think it's the 3/Sq.

Cool, bro

Some people reacted to this post.
Ducati Fives are gone

Glasses received and positive feedback left. Thanks again.

Plus a free bump.

PM'd...

Anyone heard from @oakleyandi in the last couple of days? Sent a PM on Saturday, no reply yet. Think there was a minor mishap labeling boxes.

Not a huge issue, just need to get it sorted.

If someone was expecting a couple pairs and received something else from Carlos: could you kindly PM me?

Username Hidden said:
Anyone heard from @oakleyandi in the last couple of days? Sent a PM on Saturday, no reply yet. Think there was a minor mishap labeling boxes.

If someone was expecting a couple pairs and received something else from Carlos: could you kindly PM me?
He posted a update on stuff he was selling

Probably go back look at his for sale threads

Username Hidden said:

Sounds like I got your Ducati Fives and you got my two Fuel Cells? I'm sending them out tomorrow, he gave me your address. I'll send both you and him tracking info tomorrow, would appreciate it you could do same. Thanks.

Username Hidden said:
Sounds like I got your Ducati Fives and you got my two Fuel Cells? I'm sending them out tomorrow, he gave me your address. I'll send both you and him tracking info tomorrow, would appreciate it you could do same. Thanks.
Yup, he got in touch. All set.

We're going to be doing a fun 4-way, since the Fives were being shipped to my brother and HE'S got your Fuel Cells. Said he'll ship tomorrow. I'll make sure they're insured and all whatnot.

pm sent on olive warden

payment sent, carlos. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.