1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Listed by Yoda it was...

3. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

So the rubbers are Ichiro blue with Susuki printed on them is what I'm gathering he's selling

4. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

Da Farce is strong with this one! :D

First, let's not mention the 1st released Polished / Blue Ichiro Juliet frame - we'll focus on the ear socks instead!

"X-metal stand included. ... Comes with the soft pouch only."
    ...So is it just the sunnies or not?

"Some light hair line marks on lens but hard to see! I would say 9 out of 10. Not visible from the outer side of the lens!"
    ...I guess you can only see the scratches on the outside of the lenses from the inside? Maybe they are saying you cannot see the scratches on the outside of the lenses from the outside when you are wearing them?

Silly humans :)

5. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Respectfully no, rubbers say "CE" on one and "Made in USA" on the other. "Signature" is an apt descriptor for the rubbers as they are a "signature" aspect of several Ichiro releases.In my mind though when you start talking about Ichiros and you use the word "signature" I think about the lenses etched with Ichiro's signature.
    I'm pretty sure that the seller is a member here and I wasn't trying to stir the pot- just looking for stuff to discuss in the slow season!