• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Semantics...

Da Farce is strong with this one! :D

First, let's not mention the 1st released Polished / Blue Ichiro Juliet frame - we'll focus on the ear socks instead!

"X-metal stand included. ... Comes with the soft pouch only."
...So is it just the sunnies or not?

"Some light hair line marks on lens but hard to see! I would say 9 out of 10. Not visible from the outer side of the lens!"
...I guess you can only see the scratches on the outside of the lenses from the inside? Maybe they are saying you cannot see the scratches on the outside of the lenses from the outside when you are wearing them?

Silly humans :)

So the rubbers are Ichiro blue with Susuki printed on them is what I'm gathering he's selling
Respectfully no, rubbers say "CE" on one and "Made in USA" on the other. "Signature" is an apt descriptor for the rubbers as they are a "signature" aspect of several Ichiro releases.In my mind though when you start talking about Ichiros and you use the word "signature" I think about the lenses etched with Ichiro's signature.
I'm pretty sure that the seller is a member here and I wasn't trying to stir the pot- just looking for stuff to discuss in the slow season!

Back