1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Here is the first semi-final poll for best Oakley release of 2012. Each option is the winner of their respective category* and we’re now witling them down to find the final two Oakley 2012 releases which will go head-to-head for the title of ‘Best Oakley Release of 2012’, as voted for by the members of Oakley Forum.

You only have one vote so choose wisely! Don’t forget to check out the other poll to find the other semi-finalist. Each poll will close in 5 days. Once the two semi-final polls have closed and the respective winners declared the final poll will take place.

Radar - Ichiro
    Semi-Final One - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - 509d91998f0e8.jpg

Batwolf Breast Cancer Awareness Edition
    Semi-Final One - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - Batwolf_MatteBlack_OOBlackPolarized.jpg

Garage Rock - Matte Black w/ Dark Bronze
    Semi-Final One - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - GarageRock_MatteBlack_DarkBronze.jpg

Holbrook - Murasaki Sports
    Semi-Final One - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - 50179317.jpg

Deviation - Polished Black w/ Ruby
    Semi-Final One - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - Deviation_PolishedBlack_Ruby.jpg

Dispatch 2 - GP-75
    Semi-Final One - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - DispatchII_MatteBlackGP75_WarmGrey.jpg

Eyepatch 2 - Troy Lee Polsihed Black w/ Black
    Semi-Final One - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - EyePatch2_PolishedBlackTroyLee_Black.jpg

Hollowpoint - Titanium Black
    Semi-Final One - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - Hollowpoint_Titanium_Black.jpg

*(As the watch poll was tied the two tied winners have been split between the semi-final polls)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

Argh! Both the Ichiro radar and the murasakis in the same group? Dammit! Toughie this one.

3. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

Of these choices the Murasaki Holbrook, for the following reasons: Not just a country exclusive but from a store within a country making it more obscure, Chrome lens, unique and remarkable frame, icons that appear to pay homage to the H.I.P. lens of the Murasaki Splice, very limited, just 400 produced, lens etching, and one of, if not the most important release from the Holbrook range. It would be regarded as an essential collectors item. I would also say that the Ichiro Radar and Troy Lee Eyepatch were also essential items, especially considering it would be likely many collectors would desire to have complete sets of these two signatures.

4. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

The poll will close in less than 24 hours so if you haven't voted get voting, it's close and your vote could swing it and get the frame in to the final!

5. Oakley Noob

Oakley Noob Oakley Beginner

Hey jk add the Troy lee Jupiter squared.

6. Max Fearlight

Max Fearlight Oakley Beginner

its hard deciding. i went with the 'Deviation because i like the design features from the top and the sides. if i was given to take one from this group for free, id take the watch. i desire the 'Troy Lee, 'Murasaki, 'GP-75, and 'Ichiro up to a point, probably the same if not more than the 'Deviation. As a 2012 frame, i feel it stands out as an outstanding oakley release, esp to the wire line in this particular frame/lens combo.