1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Here is the second semi-final poll for best Oakley release of 2012. Each option is the winner of their respective category* and we’re now witling them down to find the final two Oakley 2012 releases which will go head-to-head for the title of ‘Best Oakley Release of 2012’, as voted for by the members of Oakley Forum.

You only have one vote so choose wisely! Don’t forget to check out the other poll to find the other semi-finalist. Each poll will close in 5 days. Once the two semi-final polls have closed and the respective winners declared the final poll will take place.

Racing Jacket - GP-75
    Semi-Final Two - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - NewRacingJacket_MatteBlueIceGP75_BlackClear.jpg

Jupiter Factory Lite - Brushed Aluminium w/ Ice Polarized
    Semi-Final Two - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - JupiterFactoryLite_BrushedAluminum_IcePolarized.jpg

Fuel Cell - Stephen Murray
    Semi-Final Two - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - FuelCell_PolishedBlackMurray_Black.jpg

Dispatch - Robert Williams
    Semi-Final Two - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - 5016ff024428d.jpg

Big Taco - Polished Black w/ Ice Polarized
    Semi-Final Two - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - BigTaco_PolishedBlack_IcePolarized.jpg

Half Jacket - Holiday Bundle
    Semi-Final Two - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - HalfJacket2XLArray_MatteCarbonFiber_HolidayBundle.jpg

Frogskins - Danny Kass ‘Totem’
    Semi-Final Two - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - CollectorsFrogskins_PolisheClearDannyKass_Grey.jpg

Hollowpoint - Titanium Red
    Semi-Final Two - Best Oakley Release Of 2012 - Hollowpoint_Titanium_Red.jpg

*(As the watch poll was tied the two tied winners have been split between the semi-final polls)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

Hollowpoint FTW!

3. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

The poll will close in less than 24 hours so if you haven't voted get voting, it's close and your vote could swing it and get the frame in to the final!

4. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

#1 RW Dispatch
    #2 red hollowpoint
    #3 holiday bundles

5. Max Fearlight

Max Fearlight Oakley Beginner

once again, if i had to take one for free, id take the watch, no worries. the 'Jupiter Squared IMO is one of the best frames to come out of oakley. For me, its the definitive frogskin, much the same way the 'Juliet was to the x-metal line. the 'Factory Lite was one of the highlights of the year.