1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trying to sell items that I don't use so i'll probably post items here every once in a while. Sad to break up my ruby collection but something has to give. My wife hates round frames so never got to use this and literally just stayed in the box. Should come with everything included when originally bought. Asking price is $300 OBO, F&F or + 4% for fees. Not sure how much these things are going on for these days... Hence the OBO. No trades please as I need to save up some money. I'll probably sell my mars ruby as well in the near future since it's basically sitting in the box and deserves to be showed off by someone who can actually use them. Thanks for looking!

Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2406.JPG
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2407.JPG
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2409.JPG
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2410.JPG
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2411.JPG
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2412.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 8/16/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also decided to sell my XM ruby mars since I never use them... Frame is mint and lens are clean and are deep red with purple hues (which are challenging to capture on camera but was sort of able to get in the last 2 pics)... Will include OEM red rubbers, coin, paperwork, and box for $600 OBO. Box does not match the frame (but please read comment below regarding the box). Paypal F&F or + 4% to cover fees. Shipping to CONUS... Will consider shipping to OCONUS but please PM me for quote because international shipping costs a lot. Will give an extra discount if you guys buy everything plus the carbon madman. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking!

Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - Mars1.jpg
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - Mars2.jpg
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2425.JPG
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2416.JPG
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2417.JPG
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2418.JPG
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2419.JPG
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2420.JPG
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2422.JPG
    Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box - IMG_2423.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 8/17/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is the serial on box not same as Mars?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Unfortunately no... I included a picture of the serial on the arm.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for anything in trade . Box and coin still cool would have a Mars pic on the front sleeve

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry not interested in trading right now as I need the money :(

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Alright I think you would get closer asking price by piecing it out most likely.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm open to suggestions so if anyone wants just the mars itself then PM me... I figured someone might actually want the sunnies plus rubbers and coin

9. Anonymous

Anonymous I've got a few Oakleys

Rating:
    94.9%
    @rex360hype

I bought that very Mars from the guy and returned it because of the serial number thing. After a **** load of researching we found that he bought it via the OCP program and that why serial number doesn't match and it has a Juliet sleeve. He's an older guy that bought it brand new and I can testify to cleanliness of it.

On a side note, my ruby Mars is serial number M000534, only off by one number. If you'd sell that box separately , I'd love to buy it.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM replied