• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Semi-Retirement Thread: Mint R2 polished and others *reasonable offers welcome*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello O-bros! This will be my new semi-retirement thread and will be updated continuously while I still have items to part with. Sadly I'm slowly realizing that I have to sell more items than I expected. By the end of this I will most likely only keep my XS collection plus a couple of rarer pieces. So here goes... If anything interests you please PM me for more pics.

1) R2 polished in mint condition. No scratches on frame or lens that I could see. Includes matching box, coin, and papers. Doesn't fit me well so never used them. Asking price is $500 F&F or +4% to cover fees. Need to sell but if it doesn't then I don't mind keeping them :)

20.jpg

IMG_2728.JPG

IMG_2730.JPG

IMG_2731.JPG

IMG_2732.JPG

IMG_2733.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP! :)

Last edited:
BUMP now $500 for R2 :)

Last edited:
I think there are 2 Ducati XS on the board right now.

Yeah saw that but don't think they are accepting trades + $ :( but thanks for the heads up!

:bump:

2) XX TiO2 with ruby iridium (custom cut from big taco)
Frame looks good... plasma orbitals have some oxidation (or at least I think it is) but nothing that's bothersome... nose bridge has normal play which is the norm nowadays but not loose at all... comfortable enough for anyone to wear. I never wear my metals straight on but like a headband which is how I preserve hinge tightness. Definitely NO need for tune up. Ruby lens in great condition. custom cut by IH. Will include beater OEM BI lens and MF bag. No box or coin just sunglasses.
Asking $500 F&F or + 4%. If you have any questions please PM me.
IMG_2760.JPG

IMG_2761.JPG

IMG_2762.JPG

IMG_2763.JPG

IMG_2765.JPG

IMG_2766.JPG

IMG_2771.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Last edited:
3) XX X-metal violet polars
Frame in great condition... nose bridge has normal play (like TiO2)... NO need for tune up. Violet polars are awesome (also custom cut by IH from big taco donors - if I remember correctly) although for full disclosure, left lens has some wiggle if you force to move it (I don't know why you'd do this but I did lol). Left lens near outer orbital has maybe a less than 1 mm edge showing but will only show if you stare at the thing. Definitely does not affect vision. Perfect for show or wear. Will come with non-matching XX box, XX coin, and MF bag.
Asking $550 F&F or + 4%. Also PM me if with questions!
IMG_2772.JPG

IMG_2773.JPG

IMG_2774.JPG

IMG_2775.JPG

IMG_2776.JPG

IMG_2777.JPG

IMG_2778.JPG

IMG_2780.JPG

IMG_2782.JPG

IMG_2784.JPG

IMG_2785.JPG

IMG_2787.JPG

Last edited:
Any interest in selling just violet lenses x xx

4) Penny Ruby complete - $OLD!!!
Frame in awesome condition! Bigger frames suit me better so I NEVER wore this even once. Never even taken the coin out of holder. Lens is OEM red (so much better when seen in person). For full disclosure, there are 2 small lines on the left lens but nothing that will affect vision. I really tried my best to capture them on camera, and almost dropped my phone in the process because they were too hard to capture. Box, coin, papers, extra nose bombs, and as a bonus = red ear socks (came with it when I got them and I think it looks so much better this way).
Asking $900 F&F or + 4%. Out of all items being sold, this is the one I'm most possessive about so if I don't sell them then I would gladly keep them. Just wanted to give someone else the chance to own this pair since it took me almost forever to find one in this condition.
11.jpg

12.jpg

IMG_2788.JPG

IMG_2789.JPG

IMG_2791.JPG

IMG_2792.JPG

IMG_2795.JPG

IMG_2796.JPG

IMG_2797.JPG

IMG_2799.JPG

IMG_2802.JPG

IMG_2803.JPG