• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Semi-Retirement Thread: Mint R2 polished and others *reasonable offers welcome*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM replied

Some people reacted to this post.
24k lens $OLD :)

Last edited:
Price drop on these items!!! :)
2) XX TiO2 with custom ruby iridium and beater BI lens - now $475
3) XX XM with custom violet polars and non-matching box and coin - now $525

or

3) XX XM with custom violet polars - $475

Last edited:
As an incentive... I'll also include one used x-metal soft vault for free to the 1st buyer of either #2 or #3 (with or without box option). Vault has some wear to it... Unfortunately the zipper slider rubber (yes totally made that up) snapped when I received this from a previous purchase and I tried attaching it to the base with a super glue but chipped off again after a few months of use. You guys could probably have a better solution... But this really is a beater case which ultimately serves it's purpose... To protect your x-metal :) Otherwise the zipper works perfectly fine! This way I also won't have to worry much about transporting the sunglasses themselves (unless if you buy the box of course then you'll get both the box and vault).

2) XX TiO2 with custom ruby iridium and beater BI lens - $475
3) Option 1 - XX XM with custom violet polars and non-matching box and coin - $525

or

3) Option 2 - XX XM with custom violet polars - $475

IMG_2813.JPG

IMG_2814.JPG

Weekend price drop!!! Extra discount for multiple purchase! Free X-metal soft vault still available for first buyer of either #2 or #3 :)
1) R2 Polished in mint condition - now $480
2)
XX TiO2 with custom ruby iridium and beater BI lens - now $465
3)
Option 1 - XX XM with custom violet polars and non-matching box and coin - now $510
or
3) Option 2 - XX XM with custom violet polars - now $465
4)
Penny XM - $OLD
5) OEM XS Ti polarized lens in excellent condition! Just one minuscule of a dot which is not visible when wearing - now $55
6)
OEM 24k XX lens - $OLD
7) OEM XX BI lens with some scratches, good wear pair - now $30 (this item is included in #2 so if that sells then this will disappear from the list)
8) OCP Replacement Mars box with paperwork (no coin) - now $30

Last edited:
Another price drop!!! It's gonna be hard to lower from this standpoint because I'm already losing a lot here... Hopefully someone would want these
1) R2 Polished with matching box and papers in mint condition - now $475 - final drop! I'll keep this listed for a few weeks and if it doesn't sell then i'll just keep it

Free used X-metal soft vault for first buyer of either #2 or #3

2) XX TiO2 with custom ruby iridium and beater BI lens (almost like the beater lens is for free) - now $450
3)
Option 1 - XX XM with custom violet polars and non-matching box and coin - now $500
or
3) Option 2 - XX XM with custom violet polars - now $450

Last edited:
Bump! PM with reasonable offers :)

The harder it is for me to sell my XX pairs, the more I feel like my love for them are renewed so pulling them both from the listing.

Still available:

1) R2 Polished with matching box in mint condition - $475
2)
OEM XS Ti polarized lens in excellent condition! Just one minuscule of a dot which is not visible when wearing - $55
3)
OEM XX BI lens with some scratches, good wear pair - $30
4)
OCP Replacement Mars box with paperwork (no coin) - $30

Thanks for looking! PM me with offers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back