• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Serial Question

v2kjokerz

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Offered a Juliet with serial# P008670, is this a good one? And how much would be base price? It comes with everything except the coin, and he said the frame is still tight.

Thanks guys

Depends on how the lenses look its a first gen Plasma/Fire If you have the box and the lenses are still good I would say $215 to $240 for them in like new condition with box! But its really up to you what they are worth?

Yeah its totally dependent on what you want...if you want a first gen lens (and its in usable condition) and a serial, then I would say low $200's...I mean, you can get current gen BNIB Plasma/Fire for $215 on eBay every day so IMO you'd have to want THAT vintage frame or get it for sub $200...otherwise just go new.

Some people want the older releases as collector/display pieces and will therefor pay a little more than the newer ones simply for the rarity of the item. Having said that tho, if you're buying it to wear, you're getting yourself an old frame which usually has visual signs of age and wear so you probably won't want to pay more.

Price is dependent on the buyer AND seller! If the SELLER is trying to make money on it because it is a rare frame, they won't let them go cheap. If they don't know much about the rarity of the frame, they'll sell it cheaper as it's "old and worn".