1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD

Selling the above mentioned, lightly used, nose bridge is not as tight but definitely not loose, earstems close fine as well. Lost the box and coin but giving a replacement ducati box of some other model instead (w/o coin). Serial on the earstem is DUCATI 00401. Light scuffs on the lens (does not affect vision), but I am throwing in an extra pair of brand new unused original DUCATI black iridium lens, extra red rubbers and extra pair of small nosebombs. All this for just USD360 (amount is already inclusive of international shipping worldwide via registered article). Payment via money gift to paypal. Buy with confidence as I have dealt with quite a few forum members here. Thank you. Contact me at jonaoak@gmail.com for more information.

Serialised Ducati Juliet With Spares - ducatijt.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    good price for that many extras. wont last long on here

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks bud, see you soon for the Sg meetup!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    looking forward to it! im surprised noone has expressed interest yet. maybe split up the package and sell seperately?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I may be interested in just the new lenses and the extra ear socks, that's if you're willing to break the package up. PM me with a price if you are, mahalo!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received the glasses today and the glasses are in great shape. Great person to deal with. I will post picks when I get a chance thanks again for the sale. I sent you a PM about the glasses. Would def do business with you again.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks buddy! Enjoy 'em!