• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Serialized juliet ichiro 51

If i restore it will it increase the.value?to how much?if i try to sell it in this condition how much would they buy it?jst want to know all about its worth..since i have no intention on parting with my ichiro..

What takes your fancy is just what you want to buy next - for instance, I bought one Juliet as about my 20th Oakley and have bought 40+ more since and only a handful of other Oakley models.

The value now is the value range I gave minus missing or defective components - so $50 for the tune up and $180 for the lenses say, means a value of around $470-550.

If i restore it will it increase the.value?to how much?if i try to sell it in this condition how much would they buy it?jst want to know all about its worth..since i have no intention on parting with my ichiro..
If restored properly using OEM, it will definitely worth more compared to current condition. Since you don't want to part with it, just keep it, it is rare and valuable. If you are the type that wear your collection, restoring it is a must. If you're just the type who displays them, restoring will depend on either you want to or not.

Last edited:
So even in this condition theres a market for my juliet? Sad..if i knew my juliet.is this much expensive i sholud have taken care of it..by the way thanks for youre replies..i really appriciate it..

So what does OEM means?im sorry guys,jst like what i ve said earlier,i knew nothing about oakleys..but now im intrested..all i have now is my ichiro and my oakley crush watch wc is also blue its a gift from my dad years ago..

Latest Posts

Back