• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Several Fuel Cell Gems

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I just got back home. Any pending deals that have not been fulfilled will be complete in the next 24hours. I apologize for the delay.

Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry you got badmouthed man!

kicked out? maybe. At least a "public" formal apology to goldengate and on probation of some sort

Thats true!! Let him start over:ban::hunter::drinks:

Username Hidden said:
And he missed Saturday's debacle. I hope that guy got kicked out of the forum
He went quiet so that's funny

Username Hidden said:
He went quiet so that's funny

Until another seller doesn't respond to a PM within Lupetto's alotted 4.34 minute time allowance to respond.

It is the moderators/forum owner's right to delete or erase any thread or part of thread they want to. I was a moderator on several forums and sometimes they are privy to more info than the other members.

But, as far as issuing a warning or probation, we have to remember that this isn't the first inappropriate action taken by SUBJECT Lupetto. He exploded at another seller and others that questioned his behavior the last go around. He stated that he apologized from his behavior but he certainly hasn't learned:

1. A little patience can save him from eating crow (or looking like an ass)
2. It is completly unacceptable to attack and swear at other members PERIOD (which on both incidents he did)

Unfortunately SUBJECT lupetto doesn't have that quiet voice saying "you might want to take a second and reconsider the message you are about to convey". And if he does, he may have stomped it into a coma seeing how he gets set off at non issues.

Quiet= no apology; hoping everyone forgets his childish tantrum; so that he can do it again.

Apology= his actions speak volumes. He apologized for exactly the same behavior only to have him throw himself on the floor and kick and scream and swear at other members AGAIN.

I truly dont believe this behavior will improve or go away. We have issues here.

P.S. I like it here. It has a nice homey feel to it. Actions from SUBJECT defintely takes away from this place and the "community" member's get here.

Last edited:
Ban him before i mistakenly sell my stuff to that guy! Im not a fraud, i just flip stuff! Lol

No one messep up with @dallasohog! But seriously he do a lot of leg work for most of us sometimes for free?

Respect man! Just saying!

Last edited:
Atty, as long as you have a live feed on you phone for SUBJECT to have 24/7 access to you, you will be fine.

Just, dont breath before you respond to a PM from him. That might take too much time and a thread will be made on you.

Last edited:
:lol::lol:Who this hog you speak of ??. I remember Avis who used to collect oakleys. But he gone now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.