• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Several Items, Bags, Boxes, Display Stands, Pitboss Display Cube

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Oh no, not free. That little guy sold for mucho dinero.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Oh no, not free. That little guy sold for mucho dinero.

I mean like EBay bucks or funds sitting in Paypal like no out of pocket money haha

Username Hidden said:
I mean like EBay bucks or funds sitting in Paypal like no out of pocket money haha

Oh haha, I gotcha. That's very possible. It wasn't you was it???

Username Hidden said:
Oh haha, I gotcha. That's very possible. It wasn't you was it???

Well I do like PitBoss stuff....

You sneak. I was suspicious about your post on seeing it before. It's a nice piece for sure. If you ever get tired of looking at it... I'll stop cluttering up the thread now...

Username Hidden said:
You sneak. I was suspicious about your post on seeing it before. It's a nice piece for sure. If you ever get tired of looking at it... I'll stop cluttering up the thread now...

I had free money to blow I totally forgot U and Atrian might be bidding on it too. :/ sorry guys but Its smaller than it looked in the pics so U guys aren't missing much

Username Hidden said:
I had free money to blow I totally forgot U and Atrian might be bidding on it too. :/ sorry guys but Its smaller than it looked in the pics so U guys aren't missing much

Haha this made me laugh. No need to apologize. That's what eBay is for. It's just funny that you mentioned seeing it before and I started putting 2 & 2 together and sure enough... You snagged that sucker up.

Username Hidden said:
Haha this made me laugh. No need to apologize. That's what eBay is for. It's just funny that you mentioned seeing it before and I started putting 2 & 2 together and sure enough... You snagged that sucker up.

Well I apologize for this one sign but Buying Tron PB's never haha.... but sorry Atrain back to His Thread com'on Guys help him out