• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello all. I have several items I need to sell quickly.

"Project" Scar

Lenses are scratched pretty badly and the frame has seen better days but a set of replacement lenses, new nosebombs and a frame refinish will make this frame worth it. SOLD
IMG_5844.jpg
IMG_5845.jpg

Collectors Frogskins Coast SOLD
Frame 9/10
Lenses 9/10
There's nothing really wrong with these other than they've been worn a few times and the lenses have a few hairline scratches. I couldn't catch them in the photo they're so superficial. They don't affect vision at all either.
IMG_5848.jpg
IMG_5851.jpg

Holbrooks Crystal Black with +Red Iridium LNIB SOLD
Frame 9.5/10
Lenses 10/10
These are close to perfect. The frame has been marked 9.5/10 because they've been worn a few times and the lenses are mint. Love this set but they just don't get enough wear time.
IMG_7031.jpg
IMG_7032.jpg
IMG_7033.jpg

Four Rootbeer with Bronze $40
Frame 10/10
Lenses 8.5/10
Frame is mint with no issues. Lenses have a few superficial scratches that can be seen in the photos but nothing that affects vision. Very small from general wear. I'm being conservative with the condition of the lenses just in case.

IMG_7039.jpg
IMG_7040.jpg
IMG_7041.jpg

Mag Four S Plasma SOLD WITH LENSES
Frame 10/10
I used the Fire lenses that came with this frame for another pair. I have a set of light blue Four S lenses that I can include for an extra $10. (lenses if purchased are 9/10 would make total $75) The box is in okay shape with no paperwork. The foam inside is perfect.The extra nosebombs that came with them are also included.

IMG_7038.jpg
IMG_7037.jpg
IMG_7036.jpg
IMG_7034.jpg

Oakley X-Metal single display stand SOLD

IMG_7030.jpg

All loose frames include a microfiber bag. All prices include shipping CONUS friends and family unless you pay the 4%. I will ship international at buyer's expense. If you purchase any frame at asking price I will include the X-Metal stand for $10 instead of the $20 asking price if you want it.

Thanks for looking and hopefully you see something you like!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
GLWS buddy :)
I assume shipping is CONUS only ;)

Aww crap. Forgot to mention I'll ship international at buyer's expense! Lol Thanks @Jacob Carstens. Thread updated.

Mag Four S and X-Metal stand SOLD to @sirius

Scar sold to @vmotorman and Holbrooks sold. Still need to move the Fours and Frogskins guys!

Bump. Frogskins and Fours still available! Price drop on Frogskins but I can't go lower on the Fours.

Frogskins SPF

Frogskins SOLD!

Fours still left and I need them gone!

Bump. Someone buy these Fours they're a great deal!