1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello all. I have several items I need to sell quickly.

"Project" Scar

Lenses are scratched pretty badly and the frame has seen better days but a set of replacement lenses, new nosebombs and a frame refinish will make this frame worth it. SOLD
    Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_5844.jpg Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_5845.jpg

Collectors Frogskins Coast SOLD
    Frame 9/10
    Lenses 9/10
    There's nothing really wrong with these other than they've been worn a few times and the lenses have a few hairline scratches. I couldn't catch them in the photo they're so superficial. They don't affect vision at all either.
    Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_5848.jpg Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_5851.jpg

Holbrooks Crystal Black with +Red Iridium LNIB SOLD
    Frame 9.5/10
    Lenses 10/10
    These are close to perfect. The frame has been marked 9.5/10 because they've been worn a few times and the lenses are mint. Love this set but they just don't get enough wear time.
    Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_7031.jpg Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_7032.jpg Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_7033.jpg

Four Rootbeer with Bronze $40
    Frame 10/10
    Lenses 8.5/10
    Frame is mint with no issues. Lenses have a few superficial scratches that can be seen in the photos but nothing that affects vision. Very small from general wear. I'm being conservative with the condition of the lenses just in case.

Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_7039.jpg Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_7040.jpg Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_7041.jpg

Mag Four S Plasma SOLD WITH LENSES
    Frame 10/10
    I used the Fire lenses that came with this frame for another pair. I have a set of light blue Four S lenses that I can include for an extra $10. (lenses if purchased are 9/10 would make total $75) The box is in okay shape with no paperwork. The foam inside is perfect.The extra nosebombs that came with them are also included.

Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_7038.jpg Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_7037.jpg Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_7036.jpg Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_7034.jpg

Oakley X-Metal single display stand SOLD

Several items: Holbrooks, Frogskins, "project Scar", Four, Mag Four S Plasma, X-Metal Stand - IMG_7030.jpg

All loose frames include a microfiber bag. All prices include shipping CONUS friends and family unless you pay the 4%. I will ship international at buyer's expense. If you purchase any frame at asking price I will include the X-Metal stand for $10 instead of the $20 asking price if you want it.

Thanks for looking and hopefully you see something you like!

Last edited by a moderator: 6/3/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    GLWS buddy :)
    I assume shipping is CONUS only ;)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Aww crap. Forgot to mention I'll ship international at buyer's expense! Lol Thanks @Jacob Carstens. Thread updated.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mag Four S and X-Metal stand SOLD to @sirius

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Scar sold to @vmotorman and Holbrooks sold. Still need to move the Fours and Frogskins guys!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Frogskins and Fours still available! Price drop on Frogskins but I can't go lower on the Fours.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Frogskins SPF

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Frogskins SOLD!

Fours still left and I need them gone!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Someone buy these Fours they're a great deal!