1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Several of these are special editions or limited editions, one Mambo in there! I hate to sell off my collection but part time jobs only pay so much. Prices are inflated for eBay buyers, so members here take 10% off which are the eBay fees. I'm only posting a few links here, but please go under my other items. Thanks

Oakley Antix Sebastian Loeb Black Tortoise Vintage Collectible RARE 24 090 | eBay

Oakley Jupiter Camo Jawbone Red Iridium RARE Vintage Collectible 24 255 Mint | eBay

Oakley Mambo Antix Artist Series Brown Tungsten Vintage Collectible RARE 24 171 | eBay

Last edited by a moderator: 5/6/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent for the telmex ep1

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is tempting, some good deals! UGHHH You're killing me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry, but the BMX and a few other Jawbones have been sold since original posting, but some ones have been added!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%