• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Several Pairs For Sale. Please Help Me Out

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Where in NC are you located?

Some people reacted to this post.
Stupid questions, would you sell your David Flores? I figured you got both since you have over 400 pairs. That's crazy I have only been collecting for 3 months and have a little over 70. I can't imagine how you store your glasses unless you got like 5 double wide towers.

Username Hidden said:
Where in NC are you located?

I'm about an hour south of Raleigh in Southern Pines/Pinehurst area.

Username Hidden said:
Stupid questions, would you sell your David Flores? I figured you got both since you have over 400 pairs. That's crazy I have only been collecting for 3 months and have a little over 70. I can't imagine how you store your glasses unless you got like 5 double wide towers.
Well out of the 20 or so Gascans I have, I have never gotten my hands on either Flores color. Looks like I never will now! Lol

New Pairs added today.

Username Hidden said:
NEW PAIRS ADDED AT BOTTOM!

Well, I've been collecting for more than 10 years now and I recently lost my job of 15 years. Times are tough around here and the last thing I want to do is sell off my collections but if I don't have a roof over my house these glasses aren't doing me much good. Just got a letter today that my freakin unemployment was denied so I have to take some desperate measures. I'm just going to start off selling my duplicates and pray a job will come through soon. It's hard to come up with fair pricing when I usually use eBay as a measure, but like others on here, I'd much rather these go to some hardcore collectors like myself. So here's what I'm starting out with:

All are brand new with box and include shipping. Would prefer PayPal personal payment. I've lowered the prices a little, some are on ebay already and the rest will be soon. Thanks
Radar polished white +red polarized $175
Radar_polishedwhite_redpol.jpg

Italy Radar polished white with VR28 blk iridium. $275
Radar_italy.jpg

Norway Radar Team red with ice iridium $225
Radar_norway.jpg

Echelon Radar Carbon Fiber with ruby photochromic. $350. SOLD
RadarCarbonRubyEchelon.jpg

Ichiro Radar with yellow ear socks included $450
RadarIchiroBlueGhost2.jpg

Atomic Orange Radar $275
Radar_orange_fire.jpg

Anti Freeze Radar $495
Radar_antifreeze_jade.jpg

I'm gonna start off with these, more to follow. Thanks guys

Echelons are sold.

No one looking for radars?

Im filling up a coffee can for something on this list.

Username Hidden said:
Im filling up a coffee can for something on this list.

I hear that, really wish I could have got those Echelons

damn nice, an antifreeze. rare pair

Latest Posts

Back