• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Several Pairs In Need Of Good Homes

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Selling some of my neglected and rarely taken out "shelf whores" and other unused pairs...

Transaction terms:

- Payment via PayPal only, NO "GIFT" PAYMENTS. Payment must be made in full and cleared prior to shipment. Please add 5% for PayPal fees + shipping.
- Willing to ship Worldwide. International buyers will need to discuss shipping options in further detail.

Apologies in advance, I'm NOT seeking any trades at this time. If and when I do decide to trade, I'll edit my thread.

X-Metal XX - Brand new, non-serialized w/o box or coin. Will come with custom Pipe Dreams microfiber bag and x-metal soft vault only. Only one teeny, tiny almost negligible scratch on the left lens, off center nearest the nose bridge (tried to best capture it in last photo). Other than that, it's in mint condition, unworn. GONE TO MAUKARUNNER!!!
DSC04417.jpg

DSC04416.jpg

DSC04418.jpg

DSC04421.jpg

Custom etched "VW" Hijinx warm grey lenses still available. Mint condition!!! Asking $50/obo + 5% PP fees, CONUS shipping included...international shipping to be paid by buyer.
HIJINX SET SOLD TO HOTLEY, MAHALO!
DSC04411.jpg

DSC04412.jpg

DSC04413.jpg

DSC04414.jpg

Troy Lee Piston Bone Fuel Cell - BNIB, never worn! Full set including glasses, special bag and papers. Even the box is in mint condition! SOLD TO ANDROPONIC!! MAHALO!
DSC04410.jpg

IH Split Jacket - LNIB, mint condition. Full set, includes glasses, special bag, pin and papers...original IH limited edition box also (not the generic one being sold now). SOLD TO GECKO, MAHALO!
DSC04415.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Continued...

Metallic Blue Radar w/ G20 Black Iridium Pitch lens - Like new w/o original box. Will include soft vault, bag and extra nose bomb. Traded to MaukaRunner!
DSC04405.jpg

DSC04400.jpg

Women's Dangerous w/ Warm Grey (or possibly BI) - Excellent condition, lenses mint. Will include white hardshell clam case and bag, no original box. Asking $40...
DSC02770.jpg

DSC02776.jpg

DSC02777.jpg

Crystal Black Pit Bull w/ Black Iridium - BNIB. Comes with everything. SOLD TO HOTLEY, MAHALO!!!...
DSC02950.jpg

Glws!

Woo liking those piston bones

IH Split Jackets sold, pending payment! Come get the rest peeps!!!!

would you lower price on radars for just the frame?

Username Hidden said:
would you lower price on radars for just the frame?

PM sent

IH Split Jacket back up for grabs!!! Technical difficulties with previous buyer...COME GET IT !

Added Pit Bull and posted new prices...

Bottlecap sold to Mason4208, mahalo! Paid for and shipped.