• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SGH-exclusive Black & White Camo Microfiber Bag

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

The Black & White camo bag was only available with a Sunglass Hunt exclusive Hijinx and maybe GasCan. Excellent condition. Pictured below (front row, middle), can take additional pictures if you'd like.

EDIT: noticed a small spot on the back of the bag so reducing the price below. Detailed pictures added.

$20 shipped F&F CONUS in bubble mailer with tracking; $17 shipped CONUS in standard envelope w/ 1st class stamp.

$14 shipped CONUS in standard envelope w/ 1st class stamp; $18 shipped F&F CONUS in bubble mailer with tracking.

IMG_20140423_215446843_zpswtuxns5l.jpg

IMG_20140423_215503510_zps239ylz3n.jpg

IMG_20140423_215510619_zps2kfvjlzf.jpg

Used this bag with the custom Cerakote Antix I have for sale, but since I'm selling the glasses, willing to move the bag as well. Antix available here: For Sale - Custom Cerakote Antix in Tactical Grey with digital camo icons $75 | Oakley Forum

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
EDIT: noticed a small spot on the back of the bag so reducing the price below. Detailed pictures added.

$14 shipped CONUS in standard envelope w/ 1st class stamp; $18 shipped F&F CONUS in bubble mailer with tracking.

Bump. Have only seen 3 or 4 of these available for separate purchase in the last 6-8 months. $14 shipped is a great price.

pm sent.

Still available. Last bump and then heading back into the collection.

Camo bags are really nice. Keep it!

I had the matching brown one for the longest time, then ended up selling with a sweet pair of desert tan Flak's as I didn't have any extra bags at the time. It deserved to go with that frame anyways. I just bought the brown one again, so I'll be keeping both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back