• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SGH Jade Series

My store just received Jade lenses for the Flak this week, can't wait to see what else they get!
I have a set of Jade Flak XLJ lenses I got from a guy who didn't like 'em in the Matte White pair he bought...he just wanted the frames and replaced them with +Red. But my Jades are non-polarized. Did your store get polarized ones? If so, do they have them in XLJ as well?

As far as I know we should be getting a larger Iridium Polarized selection throughout the year. I haven't heard specific dates yet, but we got the new Iridiums faster than I expected so who knows. I'll make sure to let you guys know ASAP as soon as we get them...or if I find out when they will be released.

I honestly doubt it. They specifically mentioned that the Jade Polarized lens is exclusive to SGH but it could happen.

I'd say out of that whole collection the Batwolf is the most collectible because of the frame.

I just got the Silver Ghost Text Batwolfs with the Jade Polarized lens. I love these frames. The text is so much more defined compared to the Gold Ghost text. And the Jade lens are just sick. Definitely my 2nd favorite pair. Thanks for looking out and offering your services to help me try to snag these. Ended up getting them off eBay for a great price. $165.