• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SGH

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
So I tried on the new canteen at my local SGH today and surprisingly they fit like they were made for my face. I also tried on the chainlink and the lenses being rectangular made it look to wide for my face. Really wanted to try the bread box and the new valve but they didn't have either pair.

Anyways I haven't purchased any new oakleys since my operation last year when I had to sell majority of my collection so I was pretty excited that the canteen was comfortable.

How does the new valve compare?
I also noticed that the canteen is not available through oakleys website and most if not all colour ways are polarised. Is this right or am I missing something?

Valve feels bigger new canteens fit me well I am even more limited cuz I can't wear polarized and hate white so got the only one I could matte black grey. Maybe they will make IT to oakley's site in new colorways. Nice frame.

Valves fit similar, but the frame is a bit chunkier. Newer lens choices for Canteen will be coming soon.
Thanks again. I was able to get out to an I store today and basically tried everything on lol. Well atleast now I know what suits me and what doesn't. My list of wants is suddenly getting bigger.

Can you share what lenses are coming out soon?

Back