• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shade Station Exclusives | Your Input!

Shade Station

Oakley Retailer
Leeds, UK
Right, we are considering working with Oakley to create a Shade Station exclusive set of sunglasses...however, we want your input.

We want to know what would be YOUR ideal frame. Any (current) style, any frame colour, any lens combo...let your imagination run wild!

I was thinking a pretty out there set of Frogs?

No no Frogs, i hate them LOL

Very good idea making an exclusive though.
My ideal frame is Holbrook.Frame colour:crystal black gunmetal icons and chrome iridium lenses

Radar lock in a crystal red with white icons and lens etching. Maybe a +red iridium lens too! Or a crankcase with a crystal red/fade and black icons.

The person who's idea is chosen should receive a pair free of charge and maybe you guys should do them in a limited number and have them all serialized, maybe a bit Over the top but would be cool..

The new Ten is pretty nice.

Gascan
Fuel Cell
Antix
Eyepatch
Jupiter Squared

Make them awesome. Maybe a pair with clear frame and crystal red for one arm and crystal blue for the other. OO Irid Pol lenses.

i would say go for a Holbrook . . . i like the idea fromPezza21!

matte is awesome and A etching is a must!
but i think SS is to easy . . . ;)

PS count me in for that pairs!

actually i would like it to be a holbrook too. for the current range they are the casual cool pair.

matte 'brick red' (like the shade station icon) with white rivets and white icons. oo black iridium lens with a shadestation icon etching and serial number. on the frame, you could do a fade text decal of the shadestation icon (like the oakley text frames).. fading away as it goes toward the tips of the earstem. to me thats a nice limited pair. unique, desireable, and class.

Back