1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Shade Station

Shade Station Oakley Retailer Platinum Forum Sponsor Premium Member

Right, we are considering working with Oakley to create a Shade Station exclusive set of sunglasses...however, we want your input.

We want to know what would be YOUR ideal frame. Any (current) style, any frame colour, any lens combo...let your imagination run wild!

I was thinking a pretty out there set of Frogs?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

No no Frogs, i hate them LOL

Very good idea making an exclusive though.
    My ideal frame is Holbrook.Frame colour:crystal black gunmetal icons and chrome iridium lenses

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

MONSTER DOG. I'll buy one.............:laugh:
    Oh wait current style............mmmmmmm............Split jacket then? or a Jinx? Holbrook. I'll have a think on the colour combo's & come back to you.

4. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Holbrook, matte red, to match you logo, white icons and accents, with an ice lens and "SS" etched on the lens!

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Yeah current styles its kina a sad market out there... New designs arent especially inspired. I would say a shadestaion radarlock would be cool. Or a racing jacket

6. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

Definately frogs. as for colour I like the idea of matte red.

7. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

Radar lock in a crystal red with white icons and lens etching. Maybe a +red iridium lens too! Or a crankcase with a crystal red/fade and black icons.

8. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

The person who's idea is chosen should receive a pair free of charge and maybe you guys should do them in a limited number and have them all serialized, maybe a bit Over the top but would be cool..

9. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

The new Ten is pretty nice.

Gascan
    Fuel Cell
    Antix
    Eyepatch
    Jupiter Squared

Make them awesome. Maybe a pair with clear frame and crystal red for one arm and crystal blue for the other. OO Irid Pol lenses.

10. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

actually i would like it to be a holbrook too. for the current range they are the casual cool pair.

matte 'brick red' (like the shade station icon) with white rivets and white icons. oo black iridium lens with a shadestation icon etching and serial number. on the frame, you could do a fade text decal of the shadestation icon (like the oakley text frames).. fading away as it goes toward the tips of the earstem. to me thats a nice limited pair. unique, desireable, and class.