• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shade Station Exclusives | Your Input!

Lets face it, Frogskins will sell.

Holbrook aren't exactly flying off the shelves these days. Id suggest a unigue colourway with a non black/Bronze/gold/Grey or slate lens. If the number are truly limited i.e. under 1k. - Your will have a winner.

Lets face it, Frogskins will sell.

Holbrook aren't exactly flying off the shelves these days. Id suggest a unigue colourway with a non black/Bronze/gold/Grey or slate lens. If the number are truly limited i.e. under 1k. - Your will have a winner.
I'd go for a Froggie...

You need to make this frame, for a lack of a better work "Gimmicky" ... SERIOUSLY exclusive if you want it to sell for than any other pair out there ...

A lens etching?
A branded bag?
A crazy exclusive frame/lens combo ... ( I think the matte black frame has jumped the shark )
Or something to make it exclusive ?
Some kind of graphic on the arms? (I also think graphics on the inside of a frame isn't worth the time)
Numbered frames to confirm exclusiveness...?
A 4 leg style... ?

Just some ideas ... I'm in Canada but I'd seriously consider buying an exclusive Shade Station Frogskin if it had some interesting features!

Does this count?
b04d59d606866556bc4ceb2063663e07.jpg
ea86e0255cd4049ad02d9ee9c2b9f21f.jpg
cfdcbb0e3ee96d9695dec698a808f9dc.jpg
dbe3b18f496aa8631e0876fd9fba5e7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back