• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shade Station's Oakley competition - 'what's in a name?'

Shade Station

Oakley Retailer
Leeds, UK
Hey guys!

We've sold Oakleys to a fair few of you over the years, and we think your loyalty should be rewarded. That's why we have an EXCLUSIVE competition, only from Shade Station!

We've compiled a selection of one-off and limited edition sunglasses and accessories; all you have to do is think of a good name...

To enter this competition simply go to our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/shadestation) and tell us your ideal name for a new pair of Oakley sunglasses. The winner will have the best Oakley sunglass name, and will receive;

• A unique pair of Jawbone sunglasses!
• A rare London 2012 Olympic pair of Jupiters!
• An Olympic Oakley lanyard!
• A selection of limited edition Oakley memorabilia!

And remember to LIKE and SHARE when you enter to be in with a chance of winning!

Shade Station reserves all rights to names that are entered. The winner will be picked by our team of judges and their decision is final. The winner will be announced on the 2nd of June.

NB: This is a competition exclusive to Shade Station as part of a giveaway and is NOT representative of Oakley or any upcoming models/collections to be released. The winning name of the competition will NOT be used intentionally for any Oakley models in the future.

I'm don't have Facebook and I don't have any desire to participate in the competition but I think a good name would be "Pushrod" ......"Valvespring"....."Crankpulley"...."Camshaft" ..and I'm surprised with the theme Oakley has used they haven't used these names yet.....or at least that I can remember... ;)

Oakley Rogue - For when they push the limits like what they did with the OTT and X-Metal Line. I just entered that on your FB page.

Back