• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Martin

Oakley Beginner
If you’re wondering if ShadeStation.com (and ShadeStation.co.uk) is a legit website selling real sunglasses, we’re here to answer your questions. And with Shade Station expanding globally, we decided to give them a try ourselves, buying new Oakley sunglasses!
Keep reading for our complete Shade Station review and whether Shade Station is legitimate.

Is Shade Station a Legit Website?
Yes, Shade Station is a legitimate authorized retailer selling authentic sunglasses, eyeglasses, goggles, and watches from brands like Oakley, Ray-Ban, Gucci, Tom Ford, Maui Jim, and more!
And from a quick search, we found over 1,000 positive reviews from customers who’ve bought from the site.
But let’s find out a bit more.
Where is Shade Station Located?
Shade Stations is headquartered in Bury, Manchester, United Kingdom. And they’ve been in business since May 2000, according to their website.
Originally starting as ShadeStation.co.uk and focusing on the UK and European markets, they’ve...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes shade station is a forum sponsor and they are great to deal with you will have no problems!!

Thanks for the reply. Anyway, normally how many days before the shipping arrives to your door(in Singapore)?

average takes about a week, longest has been 10 days. so still within the estimated delivery times given by Royal Mail. But ShadeStation do ship fast, same day as the placement of order most of the time for me, then it's all in the hands of the mail services. =)

average takes about a week, longest has been 10 days. so still within the estimated delivery times given by Royal Mail. But ShadeStation do ship fast, same day as the placement of order most of the time for me, then it's all in the hands of the mail services. =)

Great. Thamks for the info. I will order from them then.

I just placed my order from Shade Station just now. Hopefully they will send me the right one and on time. I will update you guys about the progress. :unsure:

I just placed my order from Shade Station just now. Hopefully they will send me the right one and on time. I will update you guys about the progress. :unsure:

not to worry, your order will definitely be in good hands! ordered a Holbrook? ha!

Only just noticed this thread, but thanks for putting Martin's mind at ease guys! :)

As everyone else has confirmed, all of our products are 100% genuine and you will receive all of the official manufacturer's packaging and paperwork.

We are the UK's largest online retailer of sunglasses and watches and have been the largest UK based Oakley retailer for a long time now too.

Glad to hear you've ordered with us and we look forward to your feedback on your new Oakley Sunnies!

Back