1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Seismic

Seismic Oakley Enthusiast

Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy a pair of Oakley EV Uranium w Prizm Road Lenses. As I could see that ShadeStation is one of our sponsors, I decided to buy them their. I was surprised at check out when I discovered that ShadeStation does not sell to countries outside of EU. I am located in Singapore. It was quite dissapointing.

Do we have a good and reliable sponsor of our site who will actually sell Oakleys EV Uranium and also send internationally?

Thank you

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Seismic

No suggestions?

3. Typhoon

Typhoon Oakley Enthusiast

4. Typhoon

Typhoon Oakley Enthusiast

.... But I am sure you know how to use VPost :whistle:

5. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

I would suggest that you might get more focused responses if you re-titled the thread to something more appropriate.
    e.g. "Looking for EV Uranium, Singapore".
    This thread has little to do with Shade Station, more to do with your search for a particular sunglass.

6. Seismic

Yeah, I guess you are right about the title. I was a bit frustrated with the fact that ShadeStation does not sell outside EU. Local Oakley selection is Singapore is not good and when confronting Oakley with the issue, the answer was that I could order online from China or Indonesia. I have to admit that those two countries are not where I want to get my shades from, so back to Ebay I guess. Thank you for all the input.

7. LoneRonin

LoneRonin Oakley Beginner

I'm new here so not sure how this site sponsor stuff works, is it required to advertise here? If the sunglasses you're looking for is a current model frame I can looking into getting it for you. My parents have a retail account with Oakley and they might be able to order them in and then ship them out. The Oakley website is down right now but I'll check in a bit if they're available.

8. LoneRonin

LoneRonin Oakley Beginner

I'm new here so not sure how this site sponsor stuff works, is it required to advertise here? If the sunglasses you're looking for is a current model frame I can looking into getting it for you. My parents have a retail account with Oakley and they might be able to order them in and then ship them out. The Oakley website is down right now but I'll check in a bit if they're available.

We're in Canada so first I'll have to find out from them if there are any complications if not I will get back to you.