• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Shadow Bob Head

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give it a few coats of black plastidip, if you're interested in buying the Bob. The good thing about plastidip is that it can be peeled off without affecting the original finish.

Some people reacted to this post.
They're made of plaster/resin so do what you want with Bobs- they're pretty malleable. Earler today I drilled holes in one, installed LED's for the eyes and gave it a quick shot of paint (inside too since nothing will adhere to raw plaster):

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
They're made of plaster/resin so do what you want with Bobs- they're pretty malleable. Earler today I drilled holes in one, installed LED's for the eyes and gave it a quick shot of paint (inside too since nothing will adhere to raw plaster):
I seriously admire your creativity! Nice work again! Free bump for Ulua as well! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for the new year! Come on peeps, $230 shipping not included. Reasonable offers can be discussed.

Bump!

I am really surprised this has not SOLD yet. I guess timing is everything. If I did not already have one I would be all over this price!!
Plus Brant is a great guy to deal with!!

Username Hidden said:
I am really surprised this has not SOLD yet. I guess timing is everything. If I did not already have one I would be all over this price!!
Plus Brant is a great guy to deal with!!
You're surprised?!?!?! LOL, I can hear Bob sniffling every night cause no one wants him. I hope he finds a good home soon, like this year, hahaha!
Mahalo for the vote of confidence Brett, all the same is to be said about you also! Aloha!

Bumpity bump bump!

Bump...

SOLD! Sorry for the late update.

Status
Not open for further replies.