• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shadow Lawn Creepers X Oakley Frogskins Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
Google "shadow lawn creepers" and the site will pop up. Should be the first link. They drop on Oct. 20th. From what I'm told there will be 660 pairs, but that's not verified. Its a red camo ish looking frame with either Fire or +red lenses (hard to tell on my phone, and not sure what the final product will release with). I hear they'll go for around $200 usd.

VA represent!!

BTW here is a link of how they're gonna look, thanks again wrist!

Last edited by a moderator:
These look tasty. Kind of leopardy, but from the fuzzy photo they kinda have the same effects as the Smog Tortoise I have, just in pink rather than grey. Could be a forbear to the rumoured Acid Tortoise range?

The note says they drop at the Creepers Winter Release Party at the Virginia M.O.C.A., so not sure if these will be online? I need someone to hook me up a pair of these!

I just did more research and there will be 666 of these made. The will go on sale at the MOCA release party and I think the rest are going online. They are considered "pink leopard", so like a pink/red version of Van Ness it looks like.

Nice. The guy that talked to me about them said its his friend designing them, and that they will be sold at the release party, and the rest will be sold on the SLC blog/website.

There site is down, too many frogskin people! I wouldn't mind snatching these up

Personally I don't see the release party selling a ton of them. A lot of noncollectors won't be willing to pay $200+ for those. If they sell the rest online I think it should be fairly easy to pick up...but don't sleep on it since they will probably rise in value in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back