• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shadow Lawn Creepers X Oakley Frogskins Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in this, but the price tag is so high. What's the thought on the "prototypes"?

Ya thats what i was thinking too, i heard its going to be fire lenses from a buddy of mine too.

the fire iridium lens is gonna be for the actually release pairs, the snakeskin pair. the prototypes are grey polarized if i rem correctly. =)

ya thats gonna be awesome, 200 bucks isnt that bad either, not sure if ill pull the trigger on these or not just bought neon yellows so ill have to see where the funds are at

I'd like to get these just to rep my home state, but all my funds are going to the Goldbrook.

PS: jls5en is the man.

ya thats gonna be awesome, 200 bucks isnt that bad either, not sure if ill pull the trigger on these or not just bought neon yellows so ill have to see where the funds are at

200 bucks for the prototype, and polarized lenses isn't that bad at all. but ya need to move quick on these, they don't have many left. unless ya wanna wait for the proper release, of 666 pairs. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back