• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sharing the collection- love this stuff!

Your two Gary Scelzis make 15 known examples of what we surmise that they made between 500 and 800 pieces. If you would post up the serial numbers from the box labels that would be greatly appreciated. These are not serialized on the left arm as most metals are.

Nice to have you here! It always makes me happy in a weird way when someone says that they have been collecting these things for years but never knew that this support group existed and stumbled upon this forum.
I understand your "need" for doubles, I try to collect 2 also in case I do something stupid with one pair. Basically one pair in secure storage and one pair on display for wearing. Now that you are back in the states for the most part maybe you can settle in a little and set-up a display and enjoy your unique pieces.
Welcome!
I am at my storage locker today and will post the Gary Scelzi labels this afternoon EST... I had no idea that these were rare, and cannot remember where I even bought them. somewhere along the way in my travels...

I am at my storage locker today and will post the Gary Scelzi labels this afternoon EST... I had no idea that these were rare, and cannot remember where I even bought them. somewhere along the way in my travels...
just found an old pic of one of the labels- here it is. not sure if the other pair has a box, but will confirm later today.
Gary Scelzi Label.JPG