• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White Batwolf Icons - SGH Limited Edition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
double post

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'm willing to take offers. When I searched ebay and google, I didn't find any so that's why I figured double the cost of a standard everyday set from Oakley is a good price to start at.

A standard set is $12...doubled = $24.

Also please put pricing on other pairs for sale such as batwolf etc.

That is the price before shipping and tax. Once you add that in you are closer to $20. Which the price I have is with shipping and obviously no tax. Plus I have to pay the paypal fee.

For a Limited time if you buy the pair of Batwolfs from me I will throw in a set of the Shaun White Icons.

2 of the 3 are sold already, going to the post office tomorrow or Wednesday to ship them off.

Price Drop Bump to $30 shipped.

4 days left bump

I could be mistaken but I believe your "Friends and Family" coupons become void after leaving Luxottica , I would double check that

Username Hidden said:
I could be mistaken but I believe your "Friends and Family" coupons become void after leaving Luxottica , I would double check that

It actually doesn't say that on the coupon, also there is really no easy way to verify if I work for the company still. The code is just a generic 4 digit code for the POS system. Plus everyone works on commission so unless someone brought in a coupon for an associate that got fired for stealing or being a **** then we wouldn't take it. Kinda like when stores will give out the mall associate discount to some customers even though they aren't mall associates. Its all about making the customer happy and getting a sale. The markup on sunglasses and eyewear is just ****ing stupid so even with half off they are still making good money.

Status
Not open for further replies.