1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. M0NTY26

M0NTY26 Oakley Beginner

So, I've found a pair on ebay, but I've always been sketchy about ebay. They're listed at a good price compared to what they're listed for on O.com, but I dunno about ebay.

Anyone care to encourage me with some positive words about ebay and oakleys? What if I get these and they are fakes? Am I SOL or will Oakley help me out? I REALLY want these glasses, but missed the boat. The user selling has a feeback score of nearly 5000, with a 99.7% rating.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

use paypal for that auction and you as a Buyer are safe and covered in all directions!!
    5000 feedbacks sounds like a store and those will not sell fakes . . .
    good luck with your auction and if you need help just PM me!!

3. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Monty, if you are after the SW 24K Frogs then send me a PM I can send you a link to buy them for retail...if they are the FMJ Blue Chrome, can't help ya there!

4. M0NTY26

M0NTY26 Oakley Beginner

Hey man, I appreciate your help, thanks a lot. I went ahead and grabbed them up from Amazon. I have more trust in them than I do ebay. They should be here within the next few days.

5. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

good score thats where i picked mine up too. its always good if they have a good review and stuff like that

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

post some pictures if they arrived!