• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White Gold Collection

Direct from the Oakley: "Shaun White is hosting the Gold Holbrook launch party at Sunglass Hut 605 Fifth Ave in NYC 7/7 at 6:30 pm"

Supposedly the Shaun White Gold Collection launches today in Sunglass Hut stores in the US and Canada.

SOLID GOLD

I have to admit, the all GOLD Holbrooks look pretty sick. I assume they're applying the GOLD on there the same as they would with the FMJ's. I wonder if this will stay on. Or...they know that people who buy them won't wear them too much because they're collectors. Anywho...I like them. They're not my style, but they are awesome.

Dammit, those Frogskins are awesome. I might have to pick them up.

How did you find those BTW? I can't seem to find them on the site itself.

@Batwolf Someone on Twitter posted it. I'm not jumping on them since I'm holding out for the Pink Iridium Blacklight Frogz. But I guarantee you they'll be availible to see by the end of the day, sell out as fast as the FMJ Blue/+Red ones did (in less then 24 hours, due to mass hype) and the 24K/24K Polarized Holbrooks will more then likely be limited to less then a 1000, we all know they don't mass produce things like those...anymore.

Latest Posts

Back