• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White Gold Collection

Sw

Ok they said thats something the district manager brought to show them the girl was clueless abt when they go on sale but says they will be getting some ..however I am not sure as sweet as she was she really knew a lot abt things... ...I have to stop in to that mall next week..I'll see if someone else is working and know..I say just check your SGH stores daily for the next 2-3 weeks...they do exist though..at least as Holbrook..the other stuff clear w/ 24K etc is on sale now

just out of curiosity how much are these? SGH would not tell me....I don't have any interest but the greedy sleazy scalpers will have a field dAY probably once again...

Sorry I wont go over 120-130 for sunglasses...cheers to lux they are the Sony of sunglasses..a good way to stop scalping is for people to stop paying so much...

they are very nice, and I think polarized also, but with normal holbrooks going for $120, $250 dollars even polarized is rediculous

wrist, is that official? just curious so I know to set aside some $ for the release!

That is absolutely official. I have them on an order and that is what Oakley is saying the retail is so SGH has to abide by that number. They have had that price for a while too so I don't see it changing before the release.

Latest Posts

Back