• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White GOLDbrook

Thats them the same exact pair they pulled out of the back to show me here in CT...I am happy I am a wearer of what people think are boring glasses... and not a display case collector...congrats for those that got em Now u gotta go to Vegas!!!!

From what I understand by talking to all the the SGH's I have chatted to they are saying that it is only them getting them and they should be receiving them around now. My hope is that they become public release so everyone can get them and not only online through Oakley.com either would be nice

Ahhh roger that slvr! Wasn't trying to insult your intelligence or anything especially since you work at a certified O store :). I was just curious because it looked like a general limited release on oakley.com since they have it as "coming soon". But just FYI here is the link I am referring to.

Oakley Shaun White Signature Series Polarized Holbrook Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store

Looks like an Aug 1st release on oakley.com from what a source has been telling me.

those are up no oakley.com and will be coming out soon for more people to buy for everyone, and my guess will be O-stores will be getting them soon as well.

could you take a better picture of the case and the bag?

The top of it...

img0201sz.jpg

The inside of it with the microfiber covering the bottom of the case

img0203gc.jpg

From what I am being told it will be limited to 1000 pieces and probably available on oakley.com on 1 Aug. I guess only time will tell!

Latest Posts

Back