• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White GOLDbrook

Taken from the piece of paper that comes with limited edition glasses:

"Oakley will have the option, at its discretion, to repair or replace defective product with new or functionally equivalent product that may be of a different style or configuration than the original product"

They are pretty much telling you that they won't replace it with the same thing or anything close to it. So you really can't hold it against them if they tell you ahead of time.

I think if we are able to get online on the exact day of release, most of us will be able to get a pair since it is limit 1 per customer. After that though, it's probably gonna sell out as quick as the 24K frogs. I also know a lot of ppl hesitating because of the price meaning most of us who truly "want" it will be able to get it.

I called Oakley yesterday and asked if there was a limit per customer and they said no... I don't know if he was just saying that because he had no idea but from what the guy at customer care at Oakley, its not going to be limited to 1 per customer.

I called Oakley yesterday and asked if there was a limit per customer and they said no... I don't know if he was just saying that because he had no idea but from what the guy at customer care at Oakley, its not going to be limited to 1 per customer.

Just from experience, they are going to be limit 1 per customer. Also, some of the oakley reps on the phone don't know what they're talking about. When the 24K SW Frogs released, nobody expected it because they released in the middle of the month. I called and made sure it was legit, and the oakley rep said "The release isn't until Aug 1, don't place an order since it is an error". I placed my order anyways, got order confirmation, and they shipped the next day. He didn't know what the heck he was talkin about.

Yah if you go to any stores, onbody knows what you are talking about. They always think that you are talking about the regular Shaun white holbrooks and then when you explain it or show them a picture, they are like "Wow thats sick"

looks like, that the reps and guys in stores don´t get any training or briefing . . .
to bad but in the other way, what we are looking for?
a sales guy with the knowledge of a collector?!?

that would be pretty cool but it happens maybe once in 20 stores we visit!

looks like, that the reps and guys in stores don´t get any training or briefing . . .
to bad but in the other way, what we are looking for?
a sales guy with the knowledge of a collector?!?

that would be pretty cool but it happens maybe once in 20 stores we visit!

Oakley didnt put the FMJ holbrooks in the the Eyewear Catalog they sent to the stores for 2011, so its not too surprising that the individuals you talked to hadnt heard about them

Back