• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White Holbrook FMJ Goldw/ Gold Iridium Polarized

Yeh I definitely agree with O Nerd, this pair probably would have been very popular and sold out if they had release when they were supposed to, but after weeks of delays, people (including myself) just became un-interested.

Im looking to buy these sunglasses. Anybody have any for sale? Prefferably new? I had a pair that I had bought about 3 months ago, but I recently just lost them. Im am extremely dissappointed that I lost them, and just joined this forum to literraly buy them if somebody has any leads or is selling. Please let me know or help me out ASAP. Thanks guys!

sorry to raise this from the dead, but if anyone has a pair they would consider selling or trading for MULTIPLE pairs, please let me know!

Keep your eye on ebay, pairs come and go all the time!!! I score a deal for 226 which is a steal!!!!! price range from 300-400 dollars tho!!! It is worth it!!!!!!

I know a buyer looking who would snag a pair at $300. been a while since he's seen one actually sell that cheap

Back