• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White Holbrooks

RONNIE

Oakley Enthusiast
Uk
Hello all got chance of Shaun white holbrookes polished gold with 24k iridium polarised lenses what they worth thanks and how long they been out I'm x metal collector so not sure on these.

They've been out quite a while. What they're worth is dependent on their condition.

I got my own pair from the Bluewater O store back in February this year and I know the vault store at Portsmouth also had them. The original retail in the UK was £185 and they came in the signature green square o box. They sold out quickly initially then were seen on ebay for hundreds of $'s but later more surfaced and you could get them for a better price.

I'm still on the hunt for the FMJ when I find them for the right price they will become mine. I really really can't stop my obsession over these, don't forget to post (pics or it didn't happen). Good Luck hope you like them, if you don't you know who to pm. :big_boss:

Got them :wink:
1346799995503.jpg

Thanks 13 Not my usual collect bought to see if I can get lense cut for something else not sure what to do yet was good price so wouldn't be losing to much do you think these will go up in value and what price would you put on them now?thanks

Back