• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White Interview

I like that jacket he's been wearing for like the past....year or so now. As far as Oakley goes, it was some interesting talk. I do think a lot of the line is redundant and straying further away from the boldness of the brand but props for attention to detail. I don't pay attention to snowboarding too much, but I never understood why he draws a fair share of hate.

As far as Oakley goes, it was some interesting talk. I do think a lot of the line is redundant and straying further away from the boldness of the brand but props for attention to detail.

Part of the reason the current lineup is so tame is because Oakley's athletes are choosing things like Holbrook, Frogskin and Latch. That's what they prefer to wear and personally choose. There really isn't superstars like Scotty Cannon or Glen Plake that demand the flamboyant stuff. So until that happens the current stuff is what we'll be getting.

Back