• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White Polarized Black/grey Holbrooks

M0NTY26

Oakley Beginner
Are these already for sale at SGH even though they're still *coming soon on pallets website???

Ugh. So I went to my nearest SGH to grab these and they throw away the boxes they come in. Oakley warranty and all. They just give you the glasses and the bag. WTF!

Yea it is hit or miss at SGHs....horrible. I got my sister to pick up the matte clear/ruby holbrooks for me awhile ago and they actually gave me a nice box and a black/gold microfiber bag with it. But yea that does suck!

Ugh. So I went to my nearest SGH to grab these and they throw away the boxes they come in. Oakley warranty and all. They just give you the glasses and the bag. WTF!

whew. i have been lucky in that case huh? ordered twice from SGH's website, and no problem with missing boxes etc. maybe if you order from the webby it's the full set for ya?

I bought the clear holbrooks from a different SGH thats twice as far from me about a week ago and they came with the box and everything. I didn't notice these were just the bag and glasses until I was in the car. If I didn't have to drive an extra 100 miles to get to the other SGH, I would've walked these back in and gone to the other. Oh well, the glasses look sick. Love the matte black. The gold accents look amazing with it.

Oh well, the glasses look sick. Love the matte black. The gold accents look amazing with it.

the only thing that put me off for these were the grey lenses, polarized or not, didn't matter. just don't like grey lenses. but now, with Oakley selling Holbrook replacement lenses, gonna get these and swap in the 24ks. =)