• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shelf adjustment

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
has anyone had a need to adjust a shelf in their case to a height that didn't have a pre-existing hole? I have a custom piece coming that's tall and I want to move a self down to make room but I would have to drill and tap the holes. Has anyone else had to do this?

i actually have put corner brackets inbetween the plexy glass and alluminum, its a tight fit, too a point, ;) but i havent had a shelf move/ fall yet.

I would love to not have to drill new holes... Maybe a step down kind of what your talking about would work. My shelves are glass and pretty heavy but I look into this.

cab2.jpg

cabinet.jpg

i guess it would had helped if you had the same cabinet lol, I've done this on both my tower and double wide.the only downfall would be the weight your putting on it

i guess it would had helped if you had the same cabinet lol, I've done this on both my tower and double wide.the only downfall would be the weight your putting on it
I am dealing with a 3.0 double wide, they have lots of shelf peg holes (threaded). Unfortunitly nothing available I can wedge.

Latest Posts

Back