1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know its a long shot but here goes. I am in the market for some Oakleys for my wife. She really likes "She's Unstoppable" and would also consider "Unstoppable". Anyone have a pair or know of a place that has them on sale? I hate paying retail :mad:. Thank you:)

She's Unstoppable or Unstoppable - shesunstoppable.jpg She's Unstoppable or Unstoppable - unstoppable.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I didn't have any luck finding any Unstoppable frames, but was able to get a 40% discount from Oakley Canada so plan to order these today.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I didn't catch your initial post of this....first time I've seen either of these models.

Not bad! The Mrs may even think so too...but they'd have to be prescription ready.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My wife doesn't like the overly girly or huge frames so was a big fan of these when she tried them on. I can use my 40% discount from Oakley Canada for any 2 frames so think its time I treated the Mrs. This will be the 7th pair I've bought her. Thankfully she likes Oakleys as much as I do, well almost :unsure: