• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ship Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
All kidding aside......why does nobody want to ship to brazil, I mean even people on ebay will ship to every other country but...brazil.is it a corruption thing?

its not about corruption, more because of the custums of the federal police here on brazil. some times they charge tax on some mail that they see that is expensive, and paypal gives back the money to the buyer if he claims he did not get the mail.
iam from brazil but my family lives in the usa and every time my sis want to sent stuff to me its better to wait some one that is coming to brazil to bring then sending it thru the mail. ohh and the fact that a lot of **** get robbed in out mail since there is no traking when it gets inside on the coutry from an other. not always goes wrong tho.

its not about corruption, more because of the custums of the federal police here on brazil. some times they charge tax on some mail that they see that is expensive, and paypal gives back the money to the buyer if he claims he did not get the mail.
iam from brazil but my family lives in the usa and every time my sis want to sent stuff to me its better to wait some one that is coming to brazil to bring then sending it thru the mail. ohh and the fact that a lot of **** get robbed in out mail since there is no traking when it gets inside on the coutry from an other. not always goes wrong tho.

And there you have it. Someone FROM Brazil won't even ship stuff there.

You will lose your stuff. And your money. Either from a thief of a buyer, or a thief of an intermediary.

Corruption and theft.

And there you have it. Someone FROM Brazil won't even ship stuff there.

You will lose your stuff. And your money. Either from a thief of a buyer, or a thief of an intermediary.

Corruption and theft.
At least he's callin it as it is... Over here we just call all that stuff 'the goverment'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back