• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shipping costs from USA to Europe and best method question

Yasargil

Oakley Expert
Spain
Hello! I want ask you about shipping cost when a seller check online about the rates to ship an small-medium package to Europe. Sometimes, some sellers habituated to ship overseas give me rational price for shipping but other times someone check online and give me prices too expensive (50 dollars as only option to certificate with tracking shipping). The question is which is the best and economic method to ship from USA to Europe whit tracking? I think there are a lot of confusion about this.
Thank you!

i think i can answer that since iam from Europe and i ve bought plenty of stuff from US
Basically there are 3 most common ways
1. First class international with no tracking and the longest of time to arrive
2. Priority International with tracking and normally 7-10 days to arrive to basic EU destinations
3. Express Mail international with tracking and normally 3-7 days to arrive to basic EU destinations

Generally its cheaper to use the package calculation and dispatch ( by weight) rather than the flat rates.Thats from my experience
u can visit usps.com site and enter the destination , the insured value if any and the way u like to use.then u can see the prices
if u need any help or further explanation pm me

Back