1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Yasargil

Yasargil Oakley Enthusiast

Hello! I want ask you about shipping cost when a seller check online about the rates to ship an small-medium package to Europe. Sometimes, some sellers habituated to ship overseas give me rational price for shipping but other times someone check online and give me prices too expensive (50 dollars as only option to certificate with tracking shipping). The question is which is the best and economic method to ship from USA to Europe whit tracking? I think there are a lot of confusion about this.
    Thank you!
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

3. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

i think i can answer that since iam from Europe and i ve bought plenty of stuff from US
    Basically there are 3 most common ways
    1. First class international with no tracking and the longest of time to arrive
    2. Priority International with tracking and normally 7-10 days to arrive to basic EU destinations
    3. Express Mail international with tracking and normally 3-7 days to arrive to basic EU destinations

Generally its cheaper to use the package calculation and dispatch ( by weight) rather than the flat rates.Thats from my experience
    u can visit usps.com site and enter the destination , the insured value if any and the way u like to use.then u can see the prices
    if u need any help or further explanation pm me
    Yasargil likes this.