• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shipping Suggestions

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am close to closing a deal on my Ducati Pit Boss. Was wondering who you guys use to ship your expensive items? How can I insure these to the maximum, I would rather pay a little now than loose out entirely. Thank you for your suggestions. Mods if this is the incorrect area for the question, I apologize.

Thank you

Some people reacted to this post.
USPS and insurance on the amount you pay plus a little more.

Fed Ex

well packed, with tracking number and insured!!!

I've never had a problem with USPS except for one package I sent to Portugal. But in my experience UPS charges too much and doesn't get there as fast as USPS. Most of the time USPS First Class/Priority is good (might have to be Priority depending on the weight) and USPS now offers including tracking on all Priority packages.

I recommend using a thick, sturdy box and shipping with USPS. Be sure to include insurance for the price of the item.

Everything I send is USPS priority and express if outside the US. They are the fastest for the money and you can insure and get delivery confirmation for very cheap. I haven't had one issue that was the fault of the USPS, just a few customs issues going into Canada.