1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am close to closing a deal on my Ducati Pit Boss. Was wondering who you guys use to ship your expensive items? How can I insure these to the maximum, I would rather pay a little now than loose out entirely. Thank you for your suggestions. Mods if this is the incorrect area for the question, I apologize.

Thank you

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    USPS and insurance on the amount you pay plus a little more.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Fed Ex

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    well packed, with tracking number and insured!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    I've never had a problem with USPS except for one package I sent to Portugal. But in my experience UPS charges too much and doesn't get there as fast as USPS. Most of the time USPS First Class/Priority is good (might have to be Priority depending on the weight) and USPS now offers including tracking on all Priority packages.

I recommend using a thick, sturdy box and shipping with USPS. Be sure to include insurance for the price of the item.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Everything I send is USPS priority and express if outside the US. They are the fastest for the money and you can insure and get delivery confirmation for very cheap. I haven't had one issue that was the fault of the USPS, just a few customs issues going into Canada.