1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Does anyone know how much it cost to ship a pair of xx's from Tennessee to Thailand?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    less than $10 via usps first class. might take a while and no way to track. priority - maybe $30 which you can track, kind of.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You sold those XX to someone in Thailand? You are never going to get your money for them. PayPal normally does not release the money until the seller clicks received or the tracking confirms delivery. Also Paypal will not normally let you ship something that expensive without tracking

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yea I am going to cancel the transaction...too many people are warning me about it and eBay acts like I have nothing to worry about. And ups quoted me around $100 to ship

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    are they on ebay?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yea, I just canceled it...said I don't ship there...too many horror stories to just lose my favorite glasses!
    Sucks because I had just come to terms with parting with my XX's

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My offer still stands

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What was your offer again?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous And then there was X...

Rating:
    100%
    Did you post that you don't ship to Thailand in the auction? If not, the guy may give you negative feedback.

My offer to trade still stands too.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've posted to Thailand several times and never had a problem. I don't know what horror stories you've been told but I've not had a single problem, and I've shipped expensive sunglasses (tracked shipping).

The only countries from which people have actually tried to con me (to date) are the UK and US.