1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BADNESS

BADNESS Resident Troublemaker

Ever had such a shitty day that you just had to throw on Slayer - God Hates Us All and listen to the whole cd full blast until you calmed down enough that you were not going to do something that someone else would regret?

I had one of those days today.

6'5", 245lbs, Scottish, Bad Attitude, plus a bunch of other stuff I won't bore you all with plus a new douchebag boss = trouble.

But I'm on track 13 now (here comes the pain. :laugh:), so it's all good...until tomorrow :eek:

It always feels better to vent!

Please feel free to add to this little thread of positivity :lol:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

I been thinking of sharing some of my own experience with this in the ;off topic; thread.
    but anyway, from my experience, music has saved me many many times. i listen to music constantly...sort of my savior lol.

are you into doom metal? i love the stuff. but im more into the depressing, world is bleak, F life style of metal. if your into it, i have a few suggestions.

im 6' lol. dang your a lot of Scottish lol. I think I'm considered tall for an Asian.

3. BADNESS

Share away my friend...

As for your feelings about music...ditto. It's got me through a lot of the really rough times in my life...and I've had my share. As for my musical taste...that's a loooong and diverse list, but I do like it heavy.:cool: I'll never give up my cd collection! :laugh:

4. yoshi1984

LOL, i gave up my cd's....some i could care less about, some i wish i didn't sell, some i gave to a old teacher i knew who loved the music i loved at the time.

For heavy,,i would suggest 'Draconian' a swiss doom metal band whom i obsesse over, jsut found out Lisa Johansson their lead vocalist just had a new son and decided to leave the band immediately, which killed me..man she made the band awesome. its a sad day...for draconian fans. For you, i'd prob suggest their second album 'Arcane Rain Fell' pretty heavy bleak stuff. I forgot the name of another band...
    there was a short time when i loved funeral style metal. just utterly depressive stuff.

5. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Damn...I haven't listened to Slayer in a long time. My brother was in a band over 20 years ago that opened up for them once in Albany, NY. They also opened for Suicidal Tendencies, C.O.C, M.O.D. and Agnostic Front. There was a big local music scene out of the Troy, NY (where I grew up) area back in the day!

6. BADNESS

Sweet! I love Suicidal Tendencies and C.O.C. I work my Suicidal shirt the other day! :laugh:
    Cool about your bros band.

7. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

6 foot is considered taller than average for Asians. I'm Japanese/Okinawan and I'm 5'11", 210lbs. When I go to Japan, I'm usually one of the taller guys walking around. And get this, I was robbed in the gene pool...my Dad's 6'1", 240lbs and my brother's 6'2" 160lbs (lightweight LOL)! I'm the only one NOT to break the 6 foot barrier...BY 1 INCH!!!! But my Mom's only 5'1", so that answers the question why. Hehehe!

8. yoshi1984

lol everyone else in my family is shorter. :) some reason i sprouted lol. your brother sure is thin for that height. i'd like to be a extra inch taller or two. :) im close to 170lbs.

9. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Nice, lucky you! You must be the youngest sibling. My brother is 5 years younger than me, and he IS thin for his height. He was a late bloomer...in 8th grade, he was around 5'4" - 5'5" and over 200lbs (overweight without a doubt). In fact, he was overweight for most of his childhood up to college, then something clicked and he dropped all the extra weight (and then some) and shot up in height. I guess I shouldn't complain, it could've been worse for me since my mom was short...I could've taken after her side, LOL!

10. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

I love slayer!:cool::cool: