• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shocktube icon swap.

I don't have a shocktube but the rx frame hyperlink now comes with a few extra icons. Might be able to modify and fit. You have a site near you to check out? The icons are in the box!

It seems like the Jawbone (not recent Racing Jacket) runs the same icons, and from there, hopefully someone with more designs are familiar with what else shares that size.

I don't have a shocktube but the rx frame hyperlink now comes with a few extra icons. Might be able to modify and fit. You have a site near you to check out? The icons are in the box!
Unfortunately, I'm 5 hrs away from an O Store. Funny you should ask though. I finally got to an O Store after being On the bus for about 3 years. I get to The SF Bay 4-8X a year, but have just never been able to swing a visit. A few weeks ago I was in Tahoe and walked by and then immediately into the store there. It was pretty cool to be enveloped by all things Oakley after all this time. I walked around seeing all these frames in person that I was relatively familar with but had only seen pics of.
Anyway, thank you for your response, Chris. I appreciate the info. I might just have to buy some that look similar and break out the Dremel!

Have to ask, do you by chance have a pair of Gascans and/or Eyepatch 2's You can take a pic of these side by side? :D

Really like these but cant find a single comparison size pic of them.

We need to get something like this on the forum -.-

I searched online and Saw that they had "Deep Water and Fresh Water" Shocktubes (Maybe?) and the icons are different on those.

I cannot seem to get the pictures to load to post here, but the icons on those particular two are different.

I searched online and Saw that they had "Deep Water and Fresh Water" Shocktubes (Maybe?) and the icons are different on those.

I cannot seem to get the pictures to load to post here, but the icons on those particular two are different.

Probably shallow water. Icons should be the same size though...

Back