1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Grateful

Grateful Oakley Enthusiast

Just got my Shocktube TR22 this week and I have to say that they are my favorite pair of Oakleys so far.
    Does anyone know what icons are a swap for stock. Need something besides black on black.

Chris A Hardaway likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Grateful

Bueler?

3. Chris A Hardaway

Chris A Hardaway The Man Loves to Chop 'Em. Premium Member

I don't have a shocktube but the rx frame hyperlink now comes with a few extra icons. Might be able to modify and fit. You have a site near you to check out? The icons are in the box!

Grateful likes this.
  4. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

It seems like the Jawbone (not recent Racing Jacket) runs the same icons, and from there, hopefully someone with more designs are familiar with what else shares that size.

5. Grateful

Unfortunately, I'm 5 hrs away from an O Store. Funny you should ask though. I finally got to an O Store after being On the bus for about 3 years. I get to The SF Bay 4-8X a year, but have just never been able to swing a visit. A few weeks ago I was in Tahoe and walked by and then immediately into the store there. It was pretty cool to be enveloped by all things Oakley after all this time. I walked around seeing all these frames in person that I was relatively familar with but had only seen pics of.
    Anyway, thank you for your response, Chris. I appreciate the info. I might just have to buy some that look similar and break out the Dremel!

6. Grateful

Jawbones are the style that made me fall in love with Oakley. I'm going to check the several pair I have. I hope you are right. Thank you, my man!