1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    This is in my possession but belongs to my cousin and I'm selling it for him.

This was originally the POP display for the Shoe One in Playmakers of East Lansing, Michigan (running and outdoor gear shop) where he worked.

Cube is a little dirty, the shoe is unworn.

It's currently atop one of my towers.
    Shoe One High Yellow In Cube - 9A325E56-3CD9-419A-8523-37611967AF9F-11257-00000B2AA4770B2E_zpsc16cdda3.jpg

Shoe One High Yellow In Cube - 2012-09-07200330.jpg

Includes shoe and cube, no key.

$250 DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. I'll work with the buyer to get the best shipping price, but $250 is what I have to hand over when I sell it, so it is NOT negotiable. I could be convinced to foot the bill for the right trade.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    oh man I want that cube..........talk to me

3. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Shipping to Florida is about $25, so put that into your estimates.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Does it have tabs for a middle shelf?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I believe there are rivets to act as shelf pegs, yes. You can see them in the picture above.

I've got someone interested at the moment, nothing firm yet but he's first in line.