• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shoes! Get Some!

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I personally think Oakley's footwear line is extremely underrated. These Overtake's are the tits!

overtakels.jpg

overtake.jpg

I personally love Oakley footwear! I have been wearing Oakley shoes for years and for me their shoes are very comfortable.

Nice shoes Batwolf!

@OBlazer
Oakley shoes are comfortable but you should not buy them online. There are many models which not fit right for example the chip foose three palms. i tried 4 different pair in a store all to tight on the top.
but i love my assualt boots those are PERFECT!

OBlazer - I love mine, very comfortable.

I agree with Oakleynerd though, you definitely need to try them in store before buying because some models run too small or big most notably the "race" line of shoes.

Since we are on the topic of shoes..... Here are a few of my mine... Bottlecaps, Flak Low, Foose Three Palms, Teeth

img0570v.jpg

I wear an SI Assault 6" to work every day. They beat my $150 RedWings and a handful of other atheltic, walking, and work-specific shoes in terms of comfort and foot fatigue.

I got them for $75 very lightly used from a friend of a friend in the Army, probably would never have forked over the $175+ they go for. But I may after these fall apart.

I must admit that I am no fan of Oakley footwear. The Oakley design works with sunglasses but in my opinion not with the shoes. I don't know.....just to geekish for me . I cannot say anything about the comfort which is probably also very individual from person to person and the various models.

Only models I would consider are the military boots where looks are less important and function is in focus.

i love my SI Assault!!!

shoesii.jpg

shoesi.jpg

those are my f$%"ß= up pairs for work in the garden ;o)

@ Oakleynerd.... They look like they could use back up......Seems they have been assaulted themselves!!!!LOL... Funny as it may be.. I have a pair for outside too!!!!

Back